Yarn Matters - 7437 Richmond Rd., Williamsburg, VA 23188, (757) 585-4344
- The class fee must be paid in full upon registration. Refund may be issued no later than 72 hr. before the class.
- The payment is valid only for one date, and may not be transferred to a different date or another class (unless the class does not fill). There are no make-ups for missed classes.
- If the class does not fill, the students who already signed up and paid will be offered a different class or the same class at a later time.
- The class takes place at Yarn Matters (7437 Richmond Rd, Williamsburg, VA). All classes are held in the classroom UPSTAIRS.
Social Knitting Group
- Everyone is welcome to come and knit or crochet with no charge.
- Participants must be friendly and respectful to each other and customers in the store.
Yarns purchased from Yarn Matters may be returned within 60 days of purchase only given the following requirements:
- The yarn was purchased for full price.
- The yarn is accompanied by a receipt from Yarn Matters.
- The yarn is unused and has its original ball band wrapper.
- The yarn has not been wound.
- The yarn has not been damaged in any way including but not limited to exposure to smoke, perfume, or pet hairs.
There are no refunds for the following items: needles, books, patterns, notions, accessories, patterns, bags, buttons, shawl pins, bowls, mugs, wine glasses, toys, discounted yarns, or special order items.
Special Order Policy
We gladly offer special orders for items that we are out of stock of on the following conditions:
- Customer prepays the full price of the items and shipping cost.
- Delivery time is 1-3 weeks depending on the manufacturer.
- Special order items may not be returned.